Thursday 1 December 2011

Day 3-6. Lovin u long time! ♥

Hello, everybody. Sorry I haven't posted anything for the past few days. Been keeping myself busy for "You know who!" Lol.


So yeaaa, today is the 6th day Jack has been away. Who would've known I would survive that long. But yeah, I still have 14 more days to go till Jack comes back. I am really eager and excited to see Jack. Can't wait.


What have I been doing for the past few days? Let the pictures do the talking. :)
I was at home the whole day on the 3rd day, nothing special. Just felt like painting.


So, I painted a little something for Jack. Did a few sketches at first.

Started painting bit by bit.


And again bit by bit. Lol.




Fully painted everything, gave some touch ups, contrast some colors and last but not least, outline, and here it is. The things I feel like doing when it comes to love~ Hehe :)


So yea, on the 4th day(29th November 2011)Jack was not around, I had lunch with me bestie at KJ Restaurant located in  Gadong same block with CAM. :)


Look at that Laksa goodness. Mmmmmmmm. Hehehe.


Right after the lunch, we went off to The Mall for a little window shopping, and stopped by at The Colony for a little Hi-tea.
Here is my friend's Chocolate mousse. Not bad, I'd give it a 6 out of 10.


And I had the Fresh Fruit Meringue. Tastes remarkable. Nothing like I've ever tasted before, but I would prefer it better if they used mangoes instead of peaches. The strawberries and the kiwis, surprisingly fresh!
I'd give it a generous 8.5 out of 10. Hehe.




After Hi-Tea, me and my friend went to pick up my mum from work sent her home and continued on our scavenger hunt. Lol. We went to Hua Ho Mall Manggis. Yes, we are that bored.


I giggled when I found this..... Lol. Waterproof from what???? :P


Then we went downstairs cause I had to do a little grocery shopping :)


After that, we went to La Mee located in Serusop. Yes, we've been eating all day loooong. Lol. We were that crazy. Dinner at La Mee was great!


 We had our Teh O :)
 This is what my friend ordered, I forgot what was the name of the dish. But it tastes good tho.
I ordered the La Mee Buttermilk Eggsplode? I don't quite remember the name but it kinda sounds something like that. It tastes frickingly good! But I didn't manage to finish it cause there was too many! lol




After dinner, we schmoozed a little and I received a WA text from a friend wondering if I have the time to play some pool. Well, since I didn't want to leave my friend alone, I took her along with me and we played pool at Merce Snooker, located at Kiulap same block with Blue Eden. Finally got the chance to meet the lovebirds after being MIA for a while. Zarry and Nisa. Lol. Both of you are soo cute together! I didn't take pictures when we played pool. But I did take a picture of ball no. 6!

Majal inda mau masuk! Grr! Lol. "Bula paling karas" - Quoted by Zarry.


We had a great time. :) Enough said.


After pool, we had a loong cruise trying to crash a place cause we were craving for some hot teaa. Cause my friend had a sore throat, so I encouraged her to drink hot tea.
After a while, we decided to stop by at De Royalle which is located in Bandar Seri Begawan. It is not far from where I live and plus, it opens 24 hrs. So, I'm kind of a regular there. I have their VIP card so, at least we don't spend that much??? Lol.
Enjoying our pot of tea, keeping out throats and our bloodstream warm since it was such a cold night. And I had beef kebab for supper. Eat eat eat! LOL. :D

Then after that, I sent my friend back home, I went off for a little cruise and arrived home at 2AM. Lol. It feels great though, cause I spent 12 hours with my bestie. I know someday we won't hangout as much as we used to and all. I'm just glad we spent half a day together. I can already imagine one day, when you get married, we won't be as close as we used to. I'm gonna miss you, bestie. :) You know who you are... :)




So yeah, the next day(5th day), which was on 30th November, I woke up extremely late. Woke up with the thoughts of Jack. Missing you, B. I don't know what happened, I think I had an emotional breakdown. I tried to pull myself together. I went to the beach all by myself around 5 pm.


Loving the sunset, so much. If only Jack was around :/ Missing you, Boo. 
 This is the best part, I've always been afraid to walk on wooden bridges. But I said to myself, if I don't walk the walk, how am I going to overcome my fears? So I made it till the very end although I was really terrified. The part with no railings creeps the shit out of me Lol.
And last but not least... this..... Beautiful. :)


Night time? I become hantu. That's all I can say. :P


Today is the 1st of December. Nothing special about this month. Just that I'm missing Jack terribly much.
Oh baby, 2 more weeks without you, it's driving me N.U.T.S. Today, I just stayed at home slept all day and text with you. It cheered up my day a little bit. Baby, I am lost without you. I am so sorry for the things I have said that night. I will not give up on us... I can't wait till you come back. :D Hehehe. The many things I want to do to you..... *cough* I mean, do "with" you. Lol. Loving you always, B.





This song suits me so well. Telling me I should just have the patience. Lol





And this is for you, Baby J ♥. I love you. Mmwah!


That's all for now, peeps. Till the next post~ :D
Goodnight!

No comments: