Monday 28 November 2011

Day 2, Without you again :(

So, I had a Sunday without having your presence again. Baby, I think you know how badly I am missing you right now :(




Anyway, I spent my Sunday with my mum and my bestest bestie Lieyana Az. We've gone much more clingy than we used to. Lol. Had lunch with mum, Hi-tea with Lieyana. A short  shopping adventure... Well, I haven't done all that in a while. :D It feels great to have wonderful people around me. And I am thankful enough for that.




That's mum enjoying her meal at Aminah Arif, Kiulap. Lol. I love you always, Mum. You're the greatest! :D




So, Lieyana had her Banana Chocolate chip muffin and I had my grilled cheese sandwich for Hi-tea at Fleur-De-Lys, Seri Kiulap Mall. At first, we wanted to try Bello Cafe, but it was insanely packed with people, we just had to go to FDL. Lol. From the grilled cheese sandwich I had, I washed it down with a little something sweet.
I washed down my throat with Hot Chocolate(Though I am not very fond of chocolate, I had a crazy craving for it.- Cal translate that, Jack! ♥). And Lieyana had her "Black Tea". We actually had an argument about tea. Lol. I asked her, "What type of black tea did they give you?". She replied "Yea, that's it. Black tea.".. I replied "Yes, I know it's black tea, but which tea did you choose? English breakfast tea? Earl Grey tea? Or Darjeeling?". She replied "BLACK TEA!" LOL!! This is why I love you, MAN! ♥♥♥




I don't know why, I had a sudden urge to go to the WW Mart to get some canvas. Look at all those lovely untouched canvas.......... *drools* Anyway, I bought 3 of them in different sizes. I want to modify my room with my own paintings. I bought some wall stickers too, as well. My bedroom's getting a makeover. Can't wait can't wait! Lol. 


So, yeaaa, just updating my day so far. I want to update everything, but there's too much.


And to my dearest bestie, LILY RAHIM, please get well soon. I've never appreciated our friendship, so I take this opportunity to say, I love you, Lilz. We've gone through tonnes of things together. I just love playing hard to get with you. :P Though we never had those friendly hugs or sweet moments, but you are the best blondie I've known in my entire life. The silly things we used to do back then, aaaah, those were the times. I don't know what I'd do without you! :D So yea, get well soon, babe. Me and Lieyana Az, we are always here to lend you a hand. :) (Though sometimes when we hangout you always contact us at the wrong timing, lol) I've known you since what?  2004? 2005? Gila, batah wah tueeeee :P I'm just glad we managed to reunite once again after a few years we lost touch. ♥


Dearest, Mum(Hajah Rosnani). I am beyond thankful to have a mother like you, and I don't know what I'd do without you. You remind me to blink when I forgot I should blink my eyes for leaving them open for too long(Just a metaphor). You may scold me sometimes, but I know it's for a good cause. I don't want to fail you anymore, Mama. Cause without you, living means nothing. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, MAMA♥♥♥ You are the strongest person I know.. You handled us all as a single mother ever since Dad passed away. The pain you had to go through for losing a husband and the pain you had to go through having to support the four of us (Abang, me, Hilmi and Fadhli) all by yourself. We miss dad too, Mum. We miss him so much. Have faith in me, mama, cause I don't want to fail you anymore. :') Al-Fatihah to Awang Zulkipli Bin Haji Ahmad. Our Dearly beloved Father. May you rest in peace always, Daddy. 


Dear, Jack. I don't know what's on your mind right now. I don't know what to say. I am speechless right now. As I said, I miss you and... I'm thankful to have found you. Though you have been on my friend list for a year plus, it's funny it took me a while to notice your presence. I went through all our status comments and photo comments etc and it made me realize, I was too "hard-to-get" towards you. I guess during that time, I did not know that all those commenting created an interest to us both. I don't know why, but I see it as a miracle. After I recall everything, all I can do is smile. At the same time, I am upset because it took me a while to open my eyes. I am just glad to have met you. Like I said, baby. You are not a rebound or whatsoever.. you are like a breath of fresh air. I don't know how to convince you that I love you because I know things have happened so fast, but somehow I feel like I have known you for a very long time. I love the way you hold me in your arms and never let go, I love how you took the time to see me even though you have such a tight schedule, I love how you pamper me with TLC, I love how you make me laugh, I love it when you send me emoticons from your phone and I always receive them in chinese instead(it does bother me, but baby, that's just you), I love how you tease me by pinching my cheeks and playing around with my double chin even though that annoys me the most(Lol), I love how you stroke my eyebrows with your fingers because you love stroking them, I love how we kiss non-stop because we just want to let our lips do the talking, I love how we make eye-contact, I love it when you keep sniffing my hair and kissing my neck and I love how you found your way into my heart without giving up. 
*Fyi, I got myself a new scent, so Bye bye old perfume. Lol. I bet you're gonna miss that aren't you? hehehehe*
It's the second day without you, hopefully I'll be more patient and stronger to handle the fact you're not here with me right now. I can wait. I will always be your property. I have been keeping my schedule extra busy just so that the time will go by faster. Oh darling, I miss you like crazy. I can't wait for you to come back and have you in my arms once again. Like that song you love listening in your car, "Baby, take a chance on me." I'm not talking about "Wet" by Nicole Scherzinger! Lol! I just love you, for being you. From the first day we met, I never stopped thinking about you.. and still until now. I love you from the bottom of my heart, I don't know how else to convince you how insanely in love I am with you. Baby, take care wherever you are. When you've reached your destination, please try to contact me as soon as possible. We don't have to talk so long, I just need to know you've arrived safely. At least I know you're alright :) 
I miss having your face in my palm. I miss looking into your beautiful eyes. I miss kissing your forehead while you fall asleep on my shoulders. I miss holding you in my arms. I miss those soft and sweet heavenly lips of yours. I miss your beautiful smile. I miss how you fill up the spaces between my fingers. (Non-stop jua ah me becakap ani) LOL! Sorry for spoiling the moment. Got the habit from you,JACK♥ LOL! You still owe me something at 5 o'clock in the morning! :P JK!! And again, I'm pregnant jack. Anak Bieber. I am craving for chocolates soo much. *candy wrap you tightly. (Cal translate)
I know how much you love the sunset. I took this picture last Sunday 20.11.2011 and during that time, I was with you on WhatsApp. Don't forget to send me pictures of the sunset in Singapore and Langkawi. Even though we are in different places, there is only one sun. And when it sets, I will watch it with you. Mmwah mmwah. Baby, FML you insanely much. *candy wrap tight. :')



Listen to this with me, baby♥ Mmwah!
Well, that's all for today, everyone. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. It's not much, but hopefully it entertained you a little bit. :) Till next post. 
Happy holidays, everyone. xoxo ♥

No comments: